Sunday, June 7, 2015

Five Drinks into a Blog Update

Tom's Take






Congratulations to Sarah for winning Big Brother Canada 3, and Mike for winning Survivor 30.
I'm sorry that I stopped with the updates, I got very tired of Survivor and when I got into Big Brother Canada 3, it felt too late for me do game and showplay rankings.




A few quick thoughts on their wins.

I am not a big fan of Mike's win, and idoling your way to the end ignores two thirds of the game. All his strategic moves amounted to nothing, and his social game turned the entire tribe against him.

I loved Sarah, and was rooting for her all the way. I was absolutely shocked when Godfrey took her, over what I considered a sure win for him if he took Ashleigh. But I was very impressed with Sarah during jury questions, and I think she rocked the win.

My current Big Brother winner rankings (based only on a single season performance, and not by body of work.)

1. Derrick BB16
2. Andy BB15
3. Jun BB14
4. Dan BB10
5. Will BB2
6. Hayden BB12
7. Maggie BB6
8. Jon BBCAN2
9. Dick BB8
10. Sarah BBCAN3
11. Ian BB14
12. Jillian BBCAN1
13. Boogie BB7
14. Drew BB5
15. Lisa BB3
16. Adam BB9
17. Rachel BB13
18. Jordan BB11

I'll try and do a preview of Survivor World's Apart sometime in the next few weeks. And I'll be sure to do gameplay evaluations for Big Brother 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment