Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Five Drinks Into Reality TV: Glass House Episode 5

Tom's Take:


So Big Brother 14 has been way better than Glass House in just the two episodes we've seen and the live feeds. This is how good a show can be when there's actual gameplay, but let's break down my character rankings.




1. Joy: 116 points. I'm very much Team Joy, and I don't really see a way that falls, so even when she acts the bitch, I support her.



2. Gene: 101 points. Did Gene finally get a little action? And what's with the other side trying to smear him? They should focus on Stephanie.



3. Erica: 81 points. Still very funny, but I didn't like that she continues to like Kevin. Screw Kevin, he's an ass. Just forget him and quit him.



4. Andrea: 71 points. I really like Andrea, and I hope she makes it far in the house. I also think if the other team didn't think Andrea was popular their decision to give her immunity was stupid.





5. Jeffrey: 70 points. He still amuses me.



6. Kevin: 63 points. Boo.



7. Holly: 62 points. I enjoyed her random argument. And she is hot. People probably are jealous.



8. Mike: 49 points. He's a douchebag. Let's just be honest.



9. Stephanie: 38 points. She's boring. I'm willing to off her from Team Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment