Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Five Drinks Into Reality: Glass House Episode 6

Tom's Take:


I'm really losing interest in Glass House. I just don't have time for Glass House when Big Brother is on.




1. Joy: 134 points. She keeps bringing the drama, and wow she kisses good.





2. Gene: 110 points. Gene and I are on the outs, much like Gene and Joy seem to be.



3. Erica: 87 points. I enjoy Erica, but I can't cheer for her while she's pulling these antics.





4. Jeffrey: 76 points.  Vote his arrogant ass off.



5. Kevin: 76 points. I really hope he doesn't win.





6. Andrea: 71 points. Was she in this episode?




7. Mike: 69 points. I'm going to cheer for him over Jeffrey.



8. Stephanie: 54 points. Maybe being a team captain will make her more interesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment