Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Five Drinks Into Reality TV: Glass House Episode 2

Tom's Take:


Wow. I can't believe that Prime Time Alex Stein Number Ninety Nine is gone. He will be missed.

So America clearly has no idea what it wants, and doesn't know true entertainment. Likely the same people voted out Alex Stein as voted for Jordan as the Greatest Big Brother Player of all time on the realitynation.com polls.




Anyways, let's talk about this episode.

After the episode begins with a recap of how great Alex Stein was, including that being the only interesting thing the players talk about, we finally get to see who the least popular players in the house are.

Ashley and Apollo.

So what do I think of these picks. Well once again, I'm confused because America seems to be trying to vote out the boring Ashley, but also the annoying but drama causing Apollo? Seems conflicted to me.

Anyways, we've also got a look at who the house is after. Holly has been caught up in her lies including her voting for Erica which was stupid strategy, (or brilliant strategy? who knows with this show.) Also her art history and psychology majors, which she had trouble with since she couldn't name a famous artist or psychologist. (Freud. His main point of view was that we all have repressed sexual energy. And everyone wants to screw their mother.)

So when Team Apollo which has Holly on it lost, it was clear that Holly was going into limbo with him, but Apollo still decided to manufacture some drama by accusing Gene of throwing the competition.

And....

Holly still goes to limbo.


So as for my player rankings as of now.


1. Alex: 47 points. He will be missed.



2. Joy: 45 points. She's hot, and spunky, and emotional. I like everything about her. Plus she totally called Holly out with asking her about what essays she wrote in college.

3.Jeffry: 42 points. He's gay and fabulous. I love his reactions to pretty much everything. I hope America is gay friendly enough to keep him around.

4. Kevin: 35 points: I'm pissed that he's doing so well. I don't like this boring cop, but he's so damn likeable!

 5. Holly. 28 points: Girl is a character. How dumb is she? Dr. Phil is her favorite psychologist? Really?

6. Stephanie. 28 points. I like the geek. I hope she finds a way to start some drama at some point though.

7. Gene. 27 points. I don't think he threw that challenge. I'm not sure what his reasons for throwing it would be. Are there more alliances than I'm aware of?

8. Apollo. 26 points. He was probably the star of the episode, but I still don't think he's adding much, so I hope he goes.


9. Mike: 25 points. He seems to be running the game with Kevin currently, but I hope that something happens to overthrow that.


10. Ashley: 22 points. Boring, but attractive. Not sure I have much of an opinion on her.

11. Erica: 20 points. Wow, this is really low for her. But she really hasn't done much on the live shows. She's the star of the feeds and the twittering from what I can tell though.


12. Andrea: 15 points. Mormon, but hasn't spoke up much yet.


13. Robin: 13 point. Blegh.

No comments:

Post a Comment