Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Five Drinks Into Reality TV: Glass House Episode 3

Tom's Take


I'm enjoying the show so far, I'm not going to lie. I think the recent divide in the house provides for some interesting tension. I like one side, the Gene/Joy side, but  the other side has Kevin who is probably pretty popular. Game on!






4. Alex: 47 points. He's still missed, but we must go on without him.


1. Joy: 73 points. I think the Joy/Gene is one of the most original showmances I've ever seen. I want to see this play out! Plus she seems like the only person willing to call Kevin on his shit.


5.Jeffry: 43 points: So I'm against Prop 8, but yet I found that I preferred Andrea's arguments to Jeffrey's. This isn't really the platform to discuss gay marriage, but whatever. Maybe it will pull in ratings?




2. Kevin: 58 points: I want to hate Kevin. He's a total jackass on paper, but damnit if he isn't just the most charming person!


 7. Holly. 40 points. I don't like the alliance she's in, but she came back from limbo! The first person to do so.


8. Stephanie. 29 points. She appears to be annoying people on the live feeds. I could see her going soon if the other side gets power.


3. Gene. 57 points. Starting a showmance with the hottest girl in the house. Brilliant. Also, game on! The teams have split, and Gene is on the right side in my opinion.

12. Apollo. 26 points. Goodbye bitch!


9. Mike: 26 points. He seems to have a lot of power. Let's put him in trouble!


10. Ashley: 26 points. I dislike her. I hope she's a team captain a third time in a row.


5. Erica: 41 points.  She got into some drama with Robin tonight. She's really funny though, I hope she comes back.


8. Andrea: 29 points. I think I like her despite her opinions. I mean Prop 8 never should have been on the ballot, but that's not Andrea's fault.


13. Robin: 16 points. Get her out of here!

No comments:

Post a Comment