Friday, March 2, 2018

Five Drinks Into Reality TV Big Brother Canada 6 Cast Preview

Tom's Take:


We've got a new season upon us. Time to make hilariously wrong predictions about each of the hgs.



Image result for big brother canada 6





1. Ali

Image result for big brother canada 6: ali


Ali is bringing some latina spice to this season. She seems like a fan, and has an idea of how to play, but I think she stands out too much , to integrate really well. I'm hoping we see some of the "latin" temper she hints at. If she does, she could be the Queen of the season, but I don't think she'll make jury.

Preseason Prediction: 3rd Boot

2. Andrew

Image result for big brother canada 6: andrew

Andrew is going to be a fan favorite. He's nice, he's genuine, and he's funny. I think he'll get along really well with people, and that will get him far. But my instincts are saying he's too nice to finish the job and take the win.

Preseason Prediction: 5th Place

3. Derek

Image result for big brother canada 6: Derek

Derek reminds me of a leprechaun for some reason. He'll probably make it far though.

Preseason Prediction: 9th Place

4. Erica

Image result for big brother canada 6: Erica

Wow. Here's Willow 2.0. Seriously, I wondered if Willow had come in undercover. Hopefully Erica can fit in well, and redeem the promise of Willow.

Preseason Prediction: 8th Place

5. Hamza

Image result for big brother canada 6: Hamza


My first vibe from Hamza was kind of a douche canoe. But I'm betting he turns it around in the house. I just don't think he's basic enough to last a long way.

Preseason Prediction: 5th Boot

6. Jesse

Image result for big brother canada 6: Jesse

Snooze. He's probably go far.

Preseason Prediction: 10th Place.

7. Johnny

Image result for big brother canada 6: Johnny

Johnny wants to do a Danielle and Jason alliance. That never really works in modern BB, but I'm rooting for him. I hope he goes far.

Preseason Prediction: 7th Place

8. Kaela

Image result for big brother canada 6: Kaela

Kaela is cute, and also seems to be a huge fan. I think that might enough for her to get really far, but I think she'll end up coming up short.

Preseason Prediction: 4th Place

9. Maddy




I've probably got Maddy in Kaela in the flipped positions, but my gut is saying that Maddy will be the one to rub the early majoriy alliance. the wrong way. There's something about her to me that just screams "this one's a schemer" and I think it'll hurt her early.

Preseason Prediction: 3rd Boot



10. Olivia



Showmance alert!

Preseason Prediction: 2nd Place

11. Paras



Paras is very pretty, but again there's a vibe I get from her, that I think will cause people to target her early.

Preseason Prediction: 2nd Boot

12. Rozina



Rozina is definitely unique, I don't think we've ever seen a Rozina before, and I'm excited to see what she'll bring. My first impression is she'll be this season's Jerry in terms of being the weak competitor brought to the end to cut.

Preseason Prediction: 3rd Place

13. Ryan




"A witty, self-professed “troll,”. Ugh. 

Preseason Prediction: First Boot


14. Will



Will is very very vanilla. So Vanilla, he just might win.

Preseason Prediction: Winner

15. Veronica




I don't think she'll make the cut.

16. Kirsten



I think she will make the cut, and she's kind of an honorary LFC member, so that'll be exciting to see.

Preseason Prediction: 11th Place

17. Merron





Really not sure who'll make the cut.



18. Mike






I'm voting Mike, cuz someone from Mike's camp reached out to me.

Preseason Prediction: 6th Place

No comments:

Post a Comment