Saturday, March 8, 2014

Five Drinks Into Reality TV Survivor Season 28 Episode 3 "Cops R Us"

Tom's Take:



I'm sorry for the delay. Words of Radiance came out, and I was busy with work all week. Anyways this was a pretty good episode, although I'm disappointed that the editors lead me to have some false hope for how the beauty Tribe would develop.



Beauty Tribe: Well that was disappointing.

1. Morgan: 29 points. 



Well, she tried. I still have hope for Morgan, but I don't think I can stick to that based on the current ingame situation.

Pre Prediction: Late Juror
1st Episode Prediction: Late Juror
2nd Episode Prediction: Pre-Merge



2. Alexis: 21 points


I suspected the four person alliance would form, so she seems fine for right now. I guess she'll probably make it to the merge, so maybe she might end up being a fun juror.

Pre Prediction: Early Boot
1st Episode Prediction: Early Boot
2nd Episode Prediction: Early Juror




3. Jeffra: 24 Points



Jeffra sure seemed confused in this episode. I do not particularly care for her, and honestly I get annoyed every time she talks, but she's in the same boat as Alexis.

Pre Prediction: Late Juror
1st Episode Prediction: Early Boot
2nd Episode Prediction: Early Juror


4. Brice: 45 Points



Brice was hilarious and entertaining, and watching him get booted was a brutal gut punch to me.

Pre-Prediction: Pre-Merge
1st Episode Prediction: Late Juror
2nd Episode: 3rd Boot



5. LJ: 35 Points



LJ got his idol, which should basically guarantee him a spot to the finals, but man is he dull. I really am not rooting for him at all.

Pre-Prediction: Early Juror
1st Prediction: Early Juror
2nd Episode Prediction: Early Juror



6. Jeremiah: 21 Points


I said he would be LJ's sidekick, and I stick with that. This will probably be the only episode where he stands out at all.

Pre-Prediction: Early Juror
1st Episode Prediction: Early Juror
2nd Episode Prediction: Early Juror



Brawn Tribe: +10 for continuing to kill the challenge.


7. Cliff: 32 Points


Not in this episode other than Tony doing an impression of him. It seems like next episode it will either be him or Tony going.

Pre-Prediction: Early Boot
1st Episode Prediction: Early Juror
2nd Episode Prediction: Early Juror


8. Woo: 33 Points


Woo!

Pre-Prediction: Late Juror
1st Episode Prediction: Early Juror
2nd Episode Prediction: Early Juror


9. Tony: 42 Points


Tony is obviously making the show on the Brawn Tribe, but I get more of a Phillip Shepard vibe than a Russel Hantz one. I think he's going to flame out very soon.

Pre-Prediction: Pre-Merge
1st Episode Prediction: Pre-Merge
2nd Episode Prediction: Pre-Merge


10. Sarah: 50 Points




Oh Sarah, don't fall for Tony's BS. Ugh!

Pre-Prediction: Early Juror
1st Episode Prediction: Early Juror
2nd Episode Prediction: Early Juror


11. Trish: 28 Points


Meh. Not a Trish Fan at all. I hope she goes soon.

Pre Prediction: Early Juror
1st Episode Prediction: Pre-Merge
2nd Episode Prediction: Pre-Merge



12. Lindsey: 34 Points


Lindsey is the smartass of the Brawn Tribe, and I'm enjoying her. I don't think she's much of a player, but she's providing some fun moments.

Pre-Prediction: Early Boot
1st Episode Prediction: Early Juror
2nd Episode Prediction: Early Juror



Brains Tribe: +5 Points despite failing at the part of the challenge they PRACTICED, the Brains Tribe survived this episode.

13. Spencer: 28 Points


Yeah, the show is setting us up to really really like Spencer. And I'm falling for it. He better win!

Pre-Prediction: Runner Up
1st Episode Prediction: Winner
2nd Episode Prediction: Winner




14. Latasha: 25 Points

Tasha kind of isolated Spencer, so to be honest, I think he'll just flip on her if they survive long enough to make the merge, but she's currently in the best position on the tribe.

Pre-Prediction: Winner
1st Episode Prediction: Runner Up
2nd Episode Prediction Runner Up


15. J'Tia: 30 Points

Did J'Tia seriously complain about the lack of rice? Hahahahaha

Pre-Prediction: Runner Up
1st Episode Prediction: Early Boot
2nd Episode Prediction: Early Boot


16. Kass: 20 Points

Kass had a silent night, other than forming her "Girl's Alliance" which seems destined to fail.

Pre-Prediction: Early Boot
1st Episode Prediction: Runner Up
2nd Episode Prediction: Runner Up

No comments:

Post a Comment