Monday, January 27, 2014

Five Drinks Into How I Met Your Mother Final Season Episode 16 "How Your Mother Met Me"

Tom's Take:

This episode proved once and for all that they should have met the mother in the series before this final season. In that way, it was actually kind of bittersweet, seeing as how much I liked the Mother and wished she could have been in more of the series. Instead, this episode was only a one off side episode, that gave us a glimpse of what the Mother was doing the last 9 years.





I enjoyed the episode, but it really didn't have anything to do with our main characters, which was not really as good as an episode that had all the main characters working on all cylinders like previous episodes this season.


Episode MVP: The Mother, since she was the only real character in the episode. Oh, and she also sang a very pretty song.

Rating: 7 out of 10. I enjoyed this episode, but it didn't make me laugh very much, and the best How I Met Your Mother episodes should make me laugh as well as feel something.

And I've got to end it there, because I have to wake up a 4 am tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment