Monday, November 25, 2013

Five Drinks Into TV: How I Met Your Mother Final Season Episode 11 "Bedtime Stories"

Tom's Take:

I ended up kind of liking this episode, but it was fairly mediocre overall. I guess the rhyming shtick was fine? It was cute I guess. Not amazing, but it was cute. And it was nice to get some flashbacks.




13 Rhymes about this episode

1. It was kinda good, like a jacket without a hood.
2. Barney's was the best, this episode was like the rest.
3. Rhyming was the thing they did, a weak episode it hid.
4. Robin eating cake was lame, it's not her claim to fame.
5. Lily didn't get a story of her own, yet as a supporting player she shone.
6. I still miss seeing the mother, tired of pretending Ted could be with another.
7. I did love Pickle Jar Bob, much better than Robin the Slob.
8. We saw the return of James Van Der Beek, from Dawson's Creek!
9.  Canada doesn't rhyme, but they broke out a rap on a dime.
10. One thing I did like, was the drawings...drop the mike.
11. For eleven, I'll point back at seven.
12. Almost half the season is gone, and I hope for better for the canon.
13. And this rhyme will be my last, I hope those grading decided that I passed.

Episode MVP: Marshall for doing the most rhyming.

Rating: 6.5 out of 10

Cute, but not groundbreaking. The Barney stuff at the end was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment