Monday, November 18, 2013

Five Drinks Into TV: How I Met Your Mother Final Season Episode 10 "Mom and Dad"

Tom's Take:


Not a terrible episode, there were two good jokes, but overall I'm not really digging where How I Met Your Mother is right now. I just think we need more momentum for the story to give this season some edge and drive.
14 reasons I'm not happy with where the season is right now.

1. Not enough Mother!
2. Marshall should be done with his road trip storyline.
3. Too much of Barney's Mother, I'm just not a fan sorry.
4. Too over the top.
5. What is the point of this episode?
6. Dumb jokes.
7. Not enough creative team ups.
8. Not enough innovative episodes.
9. Black and white flashback, really?
10. Really, we need more Ted and the Mother scenes!
11. The season is limping to the end.
12. Get Marshall back to the group!
13. If you're going to keep the love triangle going, get into it!
14. Meh, I'm too lazy and tired to think of a good list.

Thinks that made laugh

the Pineapple Incident recall.
Zabkalage!

Episode MVP: Ted. He was involved in both things that made me laugh in this episode.

Rating: 7.0 out of 10.

My review is pretty harsh, but this episode in and of itself wasn't terribe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment